Dr. Stephen Turner Residency Director & Faculty Scholarship
The American College of Lifestyle Medicine and American Board of Lifestyle Medicine are pleased to offer a Dr. Stephen Turner Residency Director and Faculty Scholarship, which consists of full-ride lifestyle medicine certification scholarships for residency directors, associate directors, and faculty interested in adopting the Lifestyle Medicine Residency Curriculum in their residency program.
These scholarships include:
- One-Year ACLM Membership (retail price: $249)
- LM2023 Conference Registration Oct 29-Nov 1, 2023 (2022 virtual retail price: $749)
- Foundations of Lifestyle Medicine Board Review Course, 4th Edition (retail price: $899)
- ABLM Exam Registration and Certification Fees for 2023 or 2024 (retail price: $1,798)
Total Retail Value: $3,695
Scholarship application deadline: March 1, 2023 at 11:59pm PST
Applications will be reviewed and scholarship recipients will be selected and notified via email by April 1, 2023.
Scholarships are available to Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Occupational Medicine* residency leaders interested in learning more about lifestyle medicine and in implementing the Lifestyle Medicine Residency Curriculum program at their residency site.
- Scholarships are available and limited to one per US residency site
- Sites already implementing the Lifestyle Medicine Residency Curriculum do not qualify*
- Individuals who have previously received the scholarship do not qualify
- This scholarship is only applicable for those seeking to certify in 2023 or 2024. Exam registrations are final and are not transferrable. No extensions are possible.
*While our current main emphasis and focus is on obtaining new sites and residency leaders from the program types listed above, we gladly welcome and are accepting applications from residency leaders representing all specialty types and new programs within already-established LMRC sites.
ABLM 2023 exam registration deadline is September 30, 2023 at 6:00pm PST