Are courses at your own pace?
Yes, all ACLM courses are at your own pace, however, each course has a specific valid period. You will only have access to a specific edition of a course during the course’s valid period and will not be able to view the content after the course’s expiry date. The valid period for each course is listed under ‘Term of Approval’ on the information page of each course, please keep these dates in mind when purchasing courses.
How do I access my course?
Make sure you are logged in at www.lifestylemedicine.org. Once you are signed in, hover over the ‘Education’ tab, and click ‘My Learning Center’. Then, follow one of the next two steps:
- On the main course page, you should see your course(s) under the ‘My Courses’ section. Here, any current courses will appear. Click on a course to access the content. OR
- In the top right, click the icon. In the search bar, search for the name of the course you are trying to access.
How do I access an old course?
To access an older course, you must be enrolled in that course, the overall course Edition must not be expired, you must still be within the course’s valid period (depending on the course, this can be anywhere from 1-3 years).
How do I pin a course?
- On the main course page, hover over the course you want to pin. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the course and click ‘Pin’. The course will now be available in the ‘Pinned’ tab.
- In the top right, click the icon. In the search bar, search for the name of the course you would like to pin. Click the ’Pin’ icon to the right of the course name. The course will now be available in the ’Pinned’ tab.
How do I drop/unenroll from a course?
Please be aware of our current Education Policy:
- Courses are purchased on an individual basis and are non-transferable.
- Courses cannot be returned if they have been opened and accessed.
- For the Lifestyle Medicine Board Review Course, this course cannot be returned if the printed manual has already been shipped.
- Courses purchased beyond 60 days are nonrefundable, even if the course has not been opened.
I purchased a course but do not see it in my Learning Center.
Please note that it may take up to 24-48 hours for the courses to appear in the Learning Center after purchase. If you do not see your course appear after 48 hours, please contact our Education Support Team at [email protected]