How to Keep Your Membership Profile Up to Date
Your membership profile is created by your initial membership application.
To update your information
, log in to the website using your email address (the one you used to apply for membership) and your password.
If you have forgotten the password, but can no longer access email from your old email address, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, and we will assign you a temporary password.
After logging in, return to the log in space (upper right hand corner of the website).
A pop up menu will appear under the Welcome message. Click "view profile"
To make changes, click "edit profile"
If data is not showing up in your membership profile for the public, change your privacy settings.
Important! If you are changing your email address or mailing address:
Please let us know, because we will need to change this also in the e-newsletter mailing list and/or the American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine mailing list.
Thank you for helping us stay in communication with you.
How To Change Your Password:
1. You will need to log out, if you have already logged in as a member.
2. Use the Forgot Password Link under the login box.
3. Enter your email address on the "Reset Password" page, and look for the email that will be sent to you.
4. You will receive an encrypted link that will allow you to re-set your password.
5. The link will expire in 24 hours.
- minimum of 7 characters
- maximum of 50
- any combination of letters, numbers and characters, except spaces