ACLM Trainee Research Scholarship and Grants Program
- To encourage and facilitate the conduct of original research activities relevant to lifestyle medicine among ACLM Trainees (ACLM members who are undergraduate students, graduate students, medical students, and medical residents).
- To provide mentoring in lifestyle medicine to ACLM Trainees engaged in research.
Scholarships Available (1 each)
- ACLM Unrestricted Research Grant – $500
- ACLM Unrestricted Research Grant – $1000
- ACLM Open Access Publication Grant –$3000
- Call for proposals opens May 6, 2023
- Deadline for submissions August 18, 2023
- Proposals reviewed and scored, awards announced September 20, 2023
- Awardees acknowledged at LM2022: October 28 – November 1, 2023