Advancing Lifestyle Medicine
More than a professional association, ACLM is a galvanizing force for change. ACLM welcomes your gift that supports our work to promote the practice and advancement of lifestyle medicine. Our organization addresses the need for quality, evidence-based education and certification in the clinical practice of lifestyle medicine. Your contribution is part of the solution to help identify and eradicate chronic disease and redefine healthcare better.
Thank you for considering a gift to support ACLM. We need your help to improve the future of health and all healthcare.
- HEAL Scholarship Fund: a commitment to diversifying the lifestyle medicine workforce and supporting care to vulnerable populations. Learn more about HEAL.
- Research: helping to advance lifestyle medicine through evidence-based research. Support lifestyle medicine research (unrestricted) or a specific project focused on a case series, development of tools and clinical practice guidelines, trainee research or travel grants, or our controlled trials. Learn more about our evidence-based research.
- Education: help educate and equip current and future lifestyle medicine providers through training, continuing education, and curriculum development. Learn more about education.
- Trainees: our student and trainee members and initiatives support the future of healthcare. Learn more about our Trainees.
- Greatest Need: your unrestricted donation will help support ACLM’s greatest funding need. Learn more about lifestyle medicine.
- Other: if you do not see a priority that meets your needs, please email Martin Tull firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lifestyle Medicine Champions
Gifts in the amount of $1,500 or more are identified as a Lifestyle Medicine Champion. These individuals and organizations support the vision, mission and message of the ACLM with their yearly gift.
Leaving a legacy gift to the American College of Lifestyle Medicine is an impactful way to honor your commitment to lifestyle medicine, and make a difference in the future of health care. If you would like to make a legacy gift, you will need to have a will or life insurance policy established and the American College of Lifestyle Medicine named as one of your beneficiaries. You may also consider donating appreciated securities and mutual funds by electronic transfer. For more information please contact email@example.com.
A legacy gift will also reduce your tax burden now and in the future. If you own stocks that have increased in value since their purchase, you can benefit by using them to make a charitable gift to the American College of Lifestyle Medicine. You can deduct the fair market value of the securities (held for at least one year and a day) and pay no capital gains tax.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is ACLM a 501©3 IRS-approved non-profit charitable organization? Yes.
- Can I review ACLM’s 990 and audited financial statements? Yes, you are able to review both. Review ACLM’s 2020 990 and audited financial statements.
- Does ACLM issue tax receipts? Yes. You will receive a charitable tax receipt for income tax purposes.
- I can’t find my receipt. May I have another one? Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for another copy.
- I never received my receipt. Who may I contact? Please email email@example.com.
- I want to donate, but none of the funding priorities speak to me. Please contact Martin Tull at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation as to how we can identify an avenue that fits your needs.
If donating by check, please make payable to American College of Lifestyle Medicine, mailing to P.O. Box 6432, Chesterfield, MO 63006.
Lifestyle Medicine Wall of Champions
The American College of Lifestyle Medicine is pleased to recognize our Lifestyle Medicine Champions. These individuals and organizations support the vision, mission and message of the ACLM. Their yearly pledge of $1,500 is used to advance lifestyle medicine that’s surging both here in the U.S. and around the world.