Top Reasons to Join ACLM's Trainees
- Opportunity to network with other Trainee members and faculty mentors from ACLM
- Leadership opportunities within ACLM (e.g. Young Director position, Member Interest Groups) and ACLM Trainees (e.g. Executive Board positions)
- Access to Trainee specific monthly newsletter
- Access to free Lifestyle Medicine content (e.g., ACLM Newsletter, members-only online resources, archived webinars, Lifestyle Medicine Journal)
- Social Media exposure opportunities and online resource creation including articles, PPTs, videos etc.
- Camaraderie and knowledge sharing among other passionate Trainees
- Scholarship opportunities (e.g., Grant to attend the ACLM National Conference, Donald Pegg Award)
- Eligibility to apply for Taste of Lifestyle Medicine Microgrants (up to $1,000/year) for Lifestyle Medicine related gatherings
Click here to read about ACLM’s valuable member benefits. Join today as an ACLM Trainee Member!