Top 10 Reasons to Join ACLM's Professionals in Training (PiT)
- The opportunity to be a leader in Lifestyle Medicine at the forefront of the changing paradigm of effective disease management
- Leadership opportunities within ACLM (young physician director on the board) and subcommittees (Communication, Development, and Education)
- Publication and Social Media opportunities including the ACLM Newsletter, online resources for ACLM members (e.g. articles, PPTs, videos)
- Scholarship opportunities to attend the ACLM National Conference ($5,000 worth of Leadership Grants available.
- Mentor-mentee networking at the conference as well as via group connections
- Q&A sessions and access to the Lifestyle Medicine "visionaries"
- Camaraderie and knowledge sharing among other passionate trainees
- To learn from other professionals about how to cultivate a successful career in Lifestyle Medicine
- Expanding your scope within the fields of Preventive Medicine, Functional Medicine, and Integrative Medicine all in relation to Lifestyle Medicine
- To bring Lifestyle Medicine back to your home community, improving the quality of life for the people that you care for
Join today ACLM as a Student/Trainee, becoming a member of Professionals in Training. Click here to read about ACLM’s valuable member benefits.